- You can buy in installments!Calculate installment Credit Agricole Raty
- You can buy in installments!Calculate installment eRaty Santander Consumer Bank
Stainless steel - 316 L steel has many advantages. In addition to the fact that things made of steel look beautiful, have an elegant gloss and are easy to keep clean, above all they have a very high corrosion resistance and do not cause allergy in contact with the skin. 316L steel is hypoallergenic.
Automatic Mido Caliber 80
Sapphire (SAPPHIRE) - it is a glass made of aluminum oxide. Very scratch resistant, they can only be scratched with materials and minerals that correspond to the hardness of the diamond. Sapphire glass has the best optical properties of all these glasses. Very often in more expensive models it also comes with an anti-reflective coating, which means that the glass cannot see light reflections, it is almost perfectly transparent. However, sapphire glass is much more fragile compared to mineral glasses. It may crumble into small crystals if it falls or strikes. On the Mohs scale, they received from 8 to 9 points.
Leather. Watch straps are most often made of leather. You can distinguish many of its species that affect the price and prestige of the bar. The most prestigious ones are alligator or crocodile leather. Very often, manufacturers additionally sew a selected leather strap. Thanks to this, the belt has the same texture along its entire length. (if the skin is not selected, the envelope usually has a different texture than when fastened). Belts are also made of ostrich, rays, snake and lizard skin.
100 m = WR10 = 10 ATM = 10 Bar. The watch is resistant to full immersion in water, swimming and snorkeling without scuba diving.
The elements that define the Multifort Escape watch are skeletonized hands painted in black varnish, stainless steel with an antiqued and sanded finish, and a strap made of genuine leather. The dial and hands are inspired by the model of a Swiss watch from the 1930s. These elements, together with the caliber 80 mechanism, make an unusual timer escape from routine. Mido watch mechanisms combine all the strict criteria of the watchmaking tradition. The models of most collections are equipped with a transparent case at the back, showing the mechanical and aesthetic beauty of the Swiss watch mechanisms. The watches are equipped with a rotor decorated with Geneva straps and the Mido logo, guilloche or round grain bridges or blue screws. Mido also offers a series of chronometers, whose compliance is certified by a neutral test office, which provides rigorous testing. Each chronograph watch is unique and is marked with an engraved number on the mechanism. Mido Caliber 80 is a new generation automatic watch mechanism that offers up to 80 hours of power reserve, twice as much as a regular caliber. It is also available as a chronometer, which has been officially certified by COSC (Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres) for its excellent accuracy. Mido only uses high quality 316L stainless steel for its steel components to ensure a comfortable relationship with the skin. This material is resistant to corrosion, is not affected by a magnetic field and has excellent durability, thanks to which stainless steel Mido watches will stand the test of time and harsh weather conditions. Many of the technical properties of the metal are complemented by its elegant, extremely pleasant aesthetics, enabling a wide range of applications.
Are you working and receiving a package is troublesome for you? At Novotime, we guarantee delivery as soon as possible! We have most products in our own warehouse. Which means that all available products marked with 24 hours shipping or "available immediately" are shipped on the same day (for orders placed before 2 PM booked payment) Delivery is carried out by the courier company GLS or UPS. Transporting parcels with the help of these companies means that they will arrive quickly and safely. Reliable parcel delivery within a specified standard delivery date is a strong point of professional courier companies. Domestic parcels usually arrive the next business day. In Europe, delivery time is usually between 48 and 96 hours. Companies deliver shipments from Monday to Friday during standard business hours. Order with 24 hours shipping - confirmed on business days (Mon-Fri) up to 2 PM at 99% are shipped on the same day. Other orders are sent on the next business day. 90% of courier companies deliver parcels on the next business day. So on the second business day after the day we sent the parcel, you should expect a courier's arrival. The remaining 10% are random cases, e.g. weather conditions, car breakdowns, accidents, human errors. To the provided email address we send a link to track the shipment where the current route can be tracked.
Our company performs high-quality engraving thanks to advanced technology that GRAVOTECH provides us. In addition to 10 fonts, we also engrave graphics and logos on watches and tablets. When you buy a watch in our stores, engraving of the inscription is completely free. If you decide to buy a watch with the engraving option, just uncheck the "ENGRAVING" option, which is available on the product card. Pressing the indicated field will appear on the screen, a window with 10 fonts to choose from. Just uncheck the font you are interested in then enter the text you want to put on the watch into the empty field. We suggest to leave the size and its arrangement to our specialists, because these factors also depend on the shape of the lid, the slope of the engraved surface, factory inscriptions and the available space. Our qualified staff will select the font in such a way that the engraving is legible, elegant and suited to the nature of the sentence according to technical possibilities. Orders with the engraving option are usually carried out 24 hours after placing the order, however in individual cases the shipment may be delayed by a day or two. We do not perform engraving services in orders where the payment method is different than "PREPAYMENT". Engraved products are also not refundable.
Make your dreams come true even in 15 minutes - SANTADER - Quick installments On-Line. https://wniosek.eraty.pl/symulator/oblicz/numerSklepu/61467/wariantSklepu/200000/typProduktu/0/wartoscTowarow/5925.
You have the opportunity to purchase selected goods before the time necessary to accumulate the necessary funds by buying the desired product to buy on hire purchase , you can spend the savings for another purpose you can buy better quality goods or more expensive installment loans via the Internet is a convenient form of shopping online
How to buy on hire purchase?
1. Choose the eRata payment method, complete and send the e-loan application to the Bank and wait for the Bank's consultant to contact you.
2. Electronically - in the form of PDF files, or via courier 1 - credit agreement concluded after a few days.
After positive verification of credit documents, the Bank will confirm to the store that it can deliver the goods
You don't like the received goods? Is the product damaged? Read our return policy.
1. The store extends the customer's right of withdrawal from 14 to 30 days from the receipt of the goods.
2. The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
3. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 30 days from the date of receipt of the product.
4. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Store about the decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail).
5. The Customer may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory (http://novotime.pl/Odstapienie-od-umowy-cterms-pol-21.html).
6. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
7. The Store informs that the right to withdraw from the sales contract does not apply to the personalized goods for the customer (with engraving). Pursuant to the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014 "Chapter 4 Art. 38. The right to withdraw from a contract concluded off-premises or remotely is not entitled to the consumer in relation to contracts: (...) 3) in which the subject of the service is non-prefabricated, manufactured to the consumer's specifications, or designed to meet his individual needs. "
8. Address for returns and complaints:Novotime.pl ul. Dekoracyjna 3 65-155 Zielona Góra POLAND