- You can buy in installments!Calculate installment Credit Agricole Raty
- You can buy in installments!Calculate installment eRaty Santander Consumer Bank
Stainless steel - 316 L steel has many advantages. In addition to the fact that things made of steel look beautiful, have an elegant gloss and are easy to keep clean, above all they have a very high corrosion resistance and do not cause allergy in contact with the skin. 316L steel is hypoallergenic.
Automatic Caliber 7S26
Hardlex mineral glass - A glass made of Hardlex is softer than sapphire, but has a much greater elasticity. They can be scratched, but it is not so easy, but thanks to the elasticity it is more difficult to break them.
Bracelet - 316 L stainless steel, hypoallergenic. It is the most beneficial species and resistant to external effects, adverse weather conditions.
100 m = WR10 = 10 ATM = 10 Bar. The watch is resistant to full immersion in water, swimming and snorkeling without scuba diving.
SEIKO Sport 5 SNZH60K1 is a men's watch that is equipped with an extremely precise Caliber 7S26 automatic mechanism. A hardlex mineral slide has been applied to the dial, it is softer than sapphire, but has much greater elasticity. Model SNZH60K1 has a water resistance of 10 ATM, which allows you to swim freely without having to remove the timer. The envelope with a diameter of 42.00 mm and a thickness of 14.00 mm is made of hypoallergenic stainless steel, which is resistant to rust. A practical feature of the Seiko watch is the date display showing the current day of the month and week. Indexes are placed on the dark dial, they have a digital form. It looks transparent and attractive. The whole is complemented by a gold steel bracelet, thanks to high quality materials it does not cause abrasions and allergies. The Seiko 5 SNZH60K1 watch is a men's watch from the SEIKO 5 collection, intended for people who value above all reliability and unusual design.
The SEIKO SNZH60K1 men's watch is covered by a two-year manufacturer's warranty. The set includes a set of documents, Polish instructions, Seiko company box as well as a receipt or invoice at the client's request.
Seiko Holdings Corporation The Japanese watchmaking company was founded in 1881, its founder was Kintaro Hattori. The production of watches began in 1913, but the first watch bearing the "Seiko" brand was produced by the company in 1924. The word 'Seiko' in Japanese means precision that characterizes all products. Over the decades, the company has grown its business and has become one of the most respected and recognized watch manufacturers in the world. Over one hundred years of experience combined with modern technologies has been recognized by many watchmakers. Seiko received many prestigious awards. The most important of these was awarded in 1990 the Grand Prix de la Ville de Geneve watchmaking prize and in 2004 the prize of the world's largest association of scientists working for advanced technologies IEEE Milestone for creating the "Quartz Astron" model. In addition, in 2008 Seiko won the "sports watch" category at the Grand Prix d'Horlogerie de Geneve. It also received awards from prestigious magazines focused on watch topics such as English Watch Time, German Uhren-Magazin and Dutch Horloges Magazine. The brand not only accompanies the largest sporting events such as olympics, world championships in football or athletics, it is also present in culture. Seiko has created many popular collections such as: Seiko 5, Prospex, Velatura, Sportura, Astron and the legendary Grand Seiko. The company is still taking on new challenges and is not afraid to look to the future without forgetting about the rich past. Currently, the Japanese manufacture consists of three independent enterprises: Seiko Corporation (marketing and organization of watch sales), Seiko Instruments (production of watches and precision instruments), Seiko Epson (production of printers and accessories).
Are you working and receiving a package is troublesome for you? At Novotime, we guarantee delivery as soon as possible! We have most products in our own warehouse. Which means that all available products marked with 24 hours shipping or "available immediately" are shipped on the same day (for orders placed before 2 PM booked payment) Delivery is carried out by the courier company GLS or UPS. Transporting parcels with the help of these companies means that they will arrive quickly and safely. Reliable parcel delivery within a specified standard delivery date is a strong point of professional courier companies. Domestic parcels usually arrive the next business day. In Europe, delivery time is usually between 48 and 96 hours. Companies deliver shipments from Monday to Friday during standard business hours. Order with 24 hours shipping - confirmed on business days (Mon-Fri) up to 2 PM at 99% are shipped on the same day. Other orders are sent on the next business day. 90% of courier companies deliver parcels on the next business day. So on the second business day after the day we sent the parcel, you should expect a courier's arrival. The remaining 10% are random cases, e.g. weather conditions, car breakdowns, accidents, human errors. To the provided email address we send a link to track the shipment where the current route can be tracked.
Our company performs high-quality engraving thanks to advanced technology that GRAVOTECH provides us. In addition to 10 fonts, we also engrave graphics and logos on watches and tablets. When you buy a watch in our stores, engraving of the inscription is completely free. If you decide to buy a watch with the engraving option, just uncheck the "ENGRAVING" option, which is available on the product card. Pressing the indicated field will appear on the screen, a window with 10 fonts to choose from. Just uncheck the font you are interested in then enter the text you want to put on the watch into the empty field. We suggest to leave the size and its arrangement to our specialists, because these factors also depend on the shape of the lid, the slope of the engraved surface, factory inscriptions and the available space. Our qualified staff will select the font in such a way that the engraving is legible, elegant and suited to the nature of the sentence according to technical possibilities. Orders with the engraving option are usually carried out 24 hours after placing the order, however in individual cases the shipment may be delayed by a day or two. We do not perform engraving services in orders where the payment method is different than "PREPAYMENT". Engraved products are also not refundable.
Make your dreams come true even in 15 minutes - SANTADER - Quick installments On-Line. https://wniosek.eraty.pl/symulator/oblicz/numerSklepu/61467/wariantSklepu/200000/typProduktu/0/wartoscTowarow/5925.
You have the opportunity to purchase selected goods before the time necessary to accumulate the necessary funds by buying the desired product to buy on hire purchase , you can spend the savings for another purpose you can buy better quality goods or more expensive installment loans via the Internet is a convenient form of shopping online
How to buy on hire purchase?
1. Choose the eRata payment method, complete and send the e-loan application to the Bank and wait for the Bank's consultant to contact you.
2. Electronically - in the form of PDF files, or via courier 1 - credit agreement concluded after a few days.
After positive verification of credit documents, the Bank will confirm to the store that it can deliver the goods
You don't like the received goods? Is the product damaged? Read our return policy.
1. The store extends the customer's right of withdrawal from 14 to 30 days from the receipt of the goods.
2. The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
3. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 30 days from the date of receipt of the product.
4. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Store about the decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail).
5. The Customer may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory (http://novotime.pl/Odstapienie-od-umowy-cterms-pol-21.html).
6. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
7. The Store informs that the right to withdraw from the sales contract does not apply to the personalized goods for the customer (with engraving). Pursuant to the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014 "Chapter 4 Art. 38. The right to withdraw from a contract concluded off-premises or remotely is not entitled to the consumer in relation to contracts: (...) 3) in which the subject of the service is non-prefabricated, manufactured to the consumer's specifications, or designed to meet his individual needs. "
8. Address for returns and complaints:Novotime.pl ul. Dekoracyjna 3 65-155 Zielona Góra POLAND