- You can buy in installments!Calculate installment Credit Agricole Raty
- You can buy in installments!Calculate installment eRaty Santander Consumer Bank
Citizen Solar (Eco-Drive)
Sapphire (SAPPHIRE) - it is a glass made of aluminum oxide. Very scratch resistant, they can only be scratched with materials and minerals that correspond to the hardness of the diamond. Sapphire glass has the best optical properties of all these glasses. Very often in more expensive models it also comes with an anti-reflective coating, which means that the glass cannot see light reflections, it is almost perfectly transparent. However, sapphire glass is much more fragile compared to mineral glasses. It may crumble into small crystals if it falls or strikes. On the Mohs scale, they received from 8 to 9 points.
100 m = WR10 = 10 ATM = 10 Bar. The watch is resistant to full immersion in water, swimming and snorkeling without scuba diving.
Chronograph - In other words, an analogue stopwatch, and more precisely it is a device usually used to measure and record time periods, as well as several parallel events. The upper button starts and stops the stopwatch. Resetting the stopwatch is done by pressing the bottom button. Sub-dials appear on the dial and count down depending on the version, seconds, minutes, hours.
Luminescence on hands and indexes. Thanks to the pigment after exposure, it is possible to read the time even in a very dark room.
Citizen CA4010-58E is a men's watch from the unique Titanium collection. It is characterized by an interesting design and high quality. The timer is powered by a B620 Citizen Eco-Drive quartz movement - it is powered by light, which it uses as its only source of energy. The dial is covered with sapphire crystal , which is characterized by high hardness - it has 9 points on the Mohs scale, only a diamond is harder. It is an excellent protection against scratches. The case and the bracelet are made of titanium , a metal that is lighter than steel, very durable, anti-allergic and resistant to corrosion. The diameter of the case is 43 mm and the thickness is 12 mm. The CA4010-58E model is waterproof at 10 ATM - you can freely swim and dive in it without an oxygen cylinder or scuba. Practical features include a date display showing the current day of the month, a stopwatch and a chronograph for accurate time measurements. There are silver hands and indices without numbers on the black dial. This composition is clear and effective. The Neobrite coating on the hands glows in the dark. The Citizen watch is unique - it will be a fantastic addition to any outfit of a real man.
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd. (Shichizun Tokei Kabushiki-gaisha) is a Japanese multinational based in Tokyo. Its origins date back to 1918, when the Shokosha Institute was founded, which conducts research on precision instruments and measuring devices, and above all, timers. Today, the company is one of the world's largest watch manufacturers, and the English name Citizen, meaning citizen, derives from the name of a pocket watch from 1924. One of the company's best-known products is the CINCOM precision lathe. In the United States, Citizen is best known for its Eco-Drive series of watches, powered by solar cells. In addition, the company's specialty are collector's watches, such as those with the colors and logo of Blue Angels - the US Navy acrobatic team. To a lesser extent, Citizen also produces calculators and printers. The company is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, where it belongs to the Nikkei 225 index.
Our company performs high-quality engraving thanks to advanced technology that GRAVOTECH provides us. In addition to 10 fonts, we also engrave graphics and logos on watches and tablets. When you buy a watch in our stores, engraving of the inscription is completely free. If you decide to buy a watch with the engraving option, just uncheck the "ENGRAVING" option, which is available on the product card. Pressing the indicated field will appear on the screen, a window with 10 fonts to choose from. Just uncheck the font you are interested in then enter the text you want to put on the watch into the empty field. We suggest to leave the size and its arrangement to our specialists, because these factors also depend on the shape of the lid, the slope of the engraved surface, factory inscriptions and the available space. Our qualified staff will select the font in such a way that the engraving is legible, elegant and suited to the nature of the sentence according to technical possibilities. Orders with the engraving option are usually carried out 24 hours after placing the order, however in individual cases the shipment may be delayed by a day or two. We do not perform engraving services in orders where the payment method is different than "PREPAYMENT". Engraved products are also not refundable.
Make your dreams come true even in 15 minutes - SANTADER - Quick installments On-Line. https://wniosek.eraty.pl/symulator/oblicz/numerSklepu/61467/wariantSklepu/200000/typProduktu/0/wartoscTowarow/5925.
You have the opportunity to purchase selected goods before the time necessary to accumulate the necessary funds by buying the desired product to buy on hire purchase , you can spend the savings for another purpose you can buy better quality goods or more expensive installment loans via the Internet is a convenient form of shopping online
How to buy on hire purchase?
1. Choose the eRata payment method, complete and send the e-loan application to the Bank and wait for the Bank's consultant to contact you.
2. Electronically - in the form of PDF files, or via courier 1 - credit agreement concluded after a few days.
After positive verification of credit documents, the Bank will confirm to the store that it can deliver the goods
You don't like the received goods? Is the product damaged? Read our return policy.
1. The store extends the customer's right of withdrawal from 14 to 30 days from the receipt of the goods.
2. The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
3. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 30 days from the date of receipt of the product.
4. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Store about the decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail).
5. The Customer may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory (http://novotime.pl/Odstapienie-od-umowy-cterms-pol-21.html).
6. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
7. The Store informs that the right to withdraw from the sales contract does not apply to the personalized goods for the customer (with engraving). Pursuant to the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014 "Chapter 4 Art. 38. The right to withdraw from a contract concluded off-premises or remotely is not entitled to the consumer in relation to contracts: (...) 3) in which the subject of the service is non-prefabricated, manufactured to the consumer's specifications, or designed to meet his individual needs. "
8. Address for returns and complaints:Novotime.pl ul. Dekoracyjna 3 65-155 Zielona Góra POLAND