- You can buy in installments!Calculate installment Credit Agricole Raty
- You can buy in installments!Calculate installment eRaty Santander Consumer Bank
Stainless steel - 316 L steel has many advantages. In addition to the fact that things made of steel look beautiful, have an elegant gloss and are easy to keep clean, above all they have a very high corrosion resistance and do not cause allergy in contact with the skin. 316L steel is hypoallergenic.
Eco-Drive Radio Controlled
Sapphire (SAPPHIRE) - it is a glass made of aluminum oxide. Very scratch resistant, they can only be scratched with materials and minerals that correspond to the hardness of the diamond. Sapphire glass has the best optical properties of all these glasses. Very often in more expensive models it also comes with an anti-reflective coating, which means that the glass cannot see light reflections, it is almost perfectly transparent. However, sapphire glass is much more fragile compared to mineral glasses. It may crumble into small crystals if it falls or strikes. On the Mohs scale, they received from 8 to 9 points.
Bracelet - 316 L stainless steel, hypoallergenic. It is the most beneficial species and resistant to external effects, adverse weather conditions.
200 m = WR200 = 20 ATM = 20 Bar.
Water resistance class 200 meters allows us to swim and scuba diving.
Chronograph - In other words, an analogue stopwatch, and more precisely it is a device usually used to measure and record time periods, as well as several parallel events. The upper button starts and stops the stopwatch. Resetting the stopwatch is done by pressing the bottom button. Sub-dials appear on the dial and count down depending on the version, seconds, minutes, hours.
Full alarm functionality will wake you up every day. Has the ability to enter the stopwatch mode.
Jerzy Dudek Limited Edition (500 items). Only available in Poland.
Automatic time setting in 40 time zones.
This indicator shows, based on the state of the drive spring tension, a time period (usually expressed in hours, and for longer walking autonomy also in days), which will ensure the watch operation until it is necessary to re-tension the drive spring.
Several years of cooperation of our outstanding goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek with the Japanese manufacturer CITIZEN resulted in a series of 500 limited watches signed with his name. The profession of the brand ambassador had an undoubted impact on the style of the timer - its sporty character can be felt at the first glance. The AT8129-80E model perfectly captures the idea of the brand's slogan, namely: technologies of tomorrow. The colors of the details on the dial contrast with the expressive black referring to the colors of the teams that Jerzy Dudek had the honor to represent during his career. They were of course Real Madrid and Liverpool, and as a result - the national team. The hours are in Arabic format, large white, legible digits enable trouble-free reading. The dimensions of the shield are 44.00 mm wide and 13.00 mm thick. The watch uses sapphire glass with a high scale of resistance to all scratches and impacts. The whole is placed in a steel, black envelope to which a silver bracelet has been selected. 20 ATM waterproof emphasizes the sporty nature of the watch. The timer uses Radio Controlled technology, thanks to which the time synchronizes with the world atomic time, which in turn is determined using the six most precise atomic clocks. They are located in Germany, Great Britain, USA, Japan and France. The watch is equipped with Eco-Drive technology, which over time has become the hallmark of the brand. The timepieces use a solar panel so that they do not require winding or battery replacement. The timer has been equipped with a chronograph, which enables precise measurement, tachometer, alarm, date, world time and power reserve indicator. CITIZEN AT8129-80E is certainly a real treat for a man on the ground who is not afraid to take on any challenge!
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd. (Shichizun Tokei Kabushiki-gaisha) - a Japanese multinational company based in Tokyo. Its beginnings date back to 1918, when the Shokosha Institute was founded, which conducted research on precise instruments and measuring instruments, and above all timepieces. Currently, the company is one of the world's largest watch manufacturers, and the English name Citizen, meaning citizen, comes from the name of a pocket watch from 1924. The company's most known products include the CINCOM precision lathe. In the United States, Citizen is best known for its Eco-Drive wristwatches powered by solar cells. In addition, the company's specialty is collector's watches, such as those in the colors and with the Blue Angels logo - the US Navy acrobatic team. To a lesser extent, Citizen also produces calculators and printers. The company is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, where it belongs to the Nikkei 225 index.
Our company performs high-quality engraving thanks to advanced technology that GRAVOTECH provides us. In addition to 10 fonts, we also engrave graphics and logos on watches and tablets. When you buy a watch in our stores, engraving of the inscription is completely free. If you decide to buy a watch with the engraving option, just uncheck the "ENGRAVING" option, which is available on the product card. Pressing the indicated field will appear on the screen, a window with 10 fonts to choose from. Just uncheck the font you are interested in then enter the text you want to put on the watch into the empty field. We suggest to leave the size and its arrangement to our specialists, because these factors also depend on the shape of the lid, the slope of the engraved surface, factory inscriptions and the available space. Our qualified staff will select the font in such a way that the engraving is legible, elegant and suited to the nature of the sentence according to technical possibilities. Orders with the engraving option are usually carried out 24 hours after placing the order, however in individual cases the shipment may be delayed by a day or two. We do not perform engraving services in orders where the payment method is different than "PREPAYMENT". Engraved products are also not refundable.
Make your dreams come true even in 15 minutes - SANTADER - Quick installments On-Line. https://wniosek.eraty.pl/symulator/oblicz/numerSklepu/61467/wariantSklepu/200000/typProduktu/0/wartoscTowarow/5925.
You have the opportunity to purchase selected goods before the time necessary to accumulate the necessary funds by buying the desired product to buy on hire purchase , you can spend the savings for another purpose you can buy better quality goods or more expensive installment loans via the Internet is a convenient form of shopping online
How to buy on hire purchase?
1. Choose the eRata payment method, complete and send the e-loan application to the Bank and wait for the Bank's consultant to contact you.
2. Electronically - in the form of PDF files, or via courier 1 - credit agreement concluded after a few days.
After positive verification of credit documents, the Bank will confirm to the store that it can deliver the goods
You don't like the received goods? Is the product damaged? Read our return policy.
1. The store extends the customer's right of withdrawal from 14 to 30 days from the receipt of the goods.
2. The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 30 days without giving any reason.
3. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 30 days from the date of receipt of the product.
4. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Store about the decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail).
5. The Customer may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory (http://novotime.pl/Odstapienie-od-umowy-cterms-pol-21.html).
6. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
7. The Store informs that the right to withdraw from the sales contract does not apply to the personalized goods for the customer (with engraving). Pursuant to the Act on consumer rights of 30 May 2014 "Chapter 4 Art. 38. The right to withdraw from a contract concluded off-premises or remotely is not entitled to the consumer in relation to contracts: (...) 3) in which the subject of the service is non-prefabricated, manufactured to the consumer's specifications, or designed to meet his individual needs. "
8. Address for returns and complaints:Novotime.pl ul. Dekoracyjna 3 65-155 Zielona Góra POLAND